Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The beginning of the project

My sister Jackie and I have already spend hours pouring over the seed catalog, and our initial list had more than 25 veggies, flowers and herbs and a price tag of over $200 so we have to revise. I am also considering a couple of fruit bushes, but those are most definitely a luxury. We need to draw the garden soon and focus our efforts, I think.

Now as I have mentioned previously, its too cold to do any work outside, and still a teeny bit too cold to set up a makeshift greenhouse in my enclosed front porch (stay tuned for this!) so I had to start small. I found myself at the hardware store the other day and my seed display radar went off...here's what I bought:


I already have one rosemary plant that we bought at the farmer's market a couple of weeks ago. Rosemary is my very favorite herb because I love how it smells. I put it in a new pot this weekend:

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that Ghetto Tomato Bravoado came in fourth place. That one was easily the best!

    ReplyDelete