Thursday, March 4, 2010

So the gourds and the sweet peas just don't seem to want to wake up.

But look at everything else!
Lupine and Gazama flowers (this is a slow moving bunch!!)

Jack be little pumpkins, Morning Glories (which I think I have to transplant this weekend!), and Marigolds

Tomatoes (roma and red cherry) and Zucchini

Yellow Squash, Broccoli, Basil and Thai Basil

Oh, and I have been informed that I need to make some credit changes (we would call them POC changes at RHI)...my delightful and very clever friend Anna would like full credit for the name of the blog.  I can't give her full credit since she wasn't part of the conversation, however, upon further review, she is certainly the inspiration for it.  Anna will often say "You know, I don't think you have greeted me properly today", especially to my friend Tom (who helped me arrive at the name).  So Anna, I am greeting you properly right now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is how you do it: Hello turnip! You look great today. Is that a new tie?
    Do the same with your co-workers, but don't call them turnip...

    ReplyDelete